All prices are in Euros (VAT is not considered as I am exempt until January 2023).
For domestic Orders: If you wish to receive an invoice with your NIF, please let me know the NAME/NIF/ADDRESS in the “special instructions for seller” area, on your cart page.
Shipping costs are calculated at check-out and are as described below.
Orders are shipped from Ericeira/Portugal. Please make sure you provide a valid and complete address as you make your order.
Payment methods accepted are: Credit Card, Paypal, Bank deposit, ATM reference, Mbway.
Differences in prices, delivery times and exchange/return conditions: Some jewellery pieces are ready to ship and some are made to order / customizable. Some pieces are Unique / One of a Kind and some are not. These and other differences will affect prices, processing time and exchange/return conditions. Please read each product's description for detailed information.
Accuracy of product description / photos: I will make all efforts to accurately describe and show the product through photos and written information but do remember that all pieces are handmade so please allow slight variations. Also please consider that some displays may alter the colours of original photos and I cannot be held responsible for these changes.
Customization For the time being, it is not possible to customize pieces beyond the options available in each product page. Customisation of packaging for a gift is possible: If you wish me to add a hand written message to your order, please contact me as soon as you place it.
Shipping Carrier and Service: All orders are shipped with CTT (Portuguese national postal service provider) and using national or international registered (online trackable) mail.
Delivery Time: Refers to how long it will take from the moment your order is payed for until the moment you receive it and is equal to the Processing Time plus Shipping Time (plus Customs Clearance Time when applicable*)
- Order processing Time: This is the time taken to process your order, (made to order pieces are now made, packaged and personally taken to the carrier to be shipped). Generally speaking, "Ready to ship" pieces will be shipped within 1 to 5 business days and "Made to Order" pieces will be shipped within 5 to 21 business days.
If you need to receive the order in a specific date/time frame, please contact me prior to placing the order to confirm if I can meet your needs.
- Shipping Time, Prices and Conditions:
- Portugal: €3,75 / free in orders above €100 / you should expect your order 1 to 2 business days after it was shipped unless if ordering from Madeira / Açores in which case delivery may take a few more days / your order will be hand-delivered: if there is no one to receive the order, a receipt will be left in your post box with instructions for collection in a CTT post office within the following 6 business days.**
- Europe: €7 / free in orders above €200 / you should expect your order 3 to 5 business days after it was shipped**. Please notice this does not include time/extra costs/taxes for customs clearance when applicable and for which we will not be held responsible*
- Rest of the World: €9 / free in orders above €200 / you should expect your order 7 to 15 business days after it was shipped**. Please notice this does not include time/extra costs/taxes for customs clearance when applicable and for which we will not be held responsible*
Important Notice: These are estimate shipping times provided by the carrier. I may assist you in contacting the carrier and solving any shipping issues (non customs related), but I will not be held responsible for any delays, losses or damages to the order after I ship it. Additional insurance or the use of a different shipping method / carrier, may be considered upon request (please contact me prior to placing your order)
* You are fully responsible for paying any customs and import duties, taxes or fees that may apply in the destination country. I do not control these charges nor am i able to make an estimate. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so I advise you to contact the local customs office for more information and verification of any conditions/timing/charges before placing any order.
** If the order is not received/collected by you and is thus returned to me, I may ship it again (once received), by the same shipping method, after a new shipping payment is received.
If you do not receive your order within the estimated times previously mentioned, please contact me and i will assist you in contacting the carrier for further information.